Saturday, 24 July 2010

Tweaked ankle

Yesterday I learned a word !
To tweak… or to be tweaked… or … Whatever: I've f***ing tweaked my ankle!
I had just joined a friend of mine in London, we decided to have a walk before choosing a restaurant for dinner, once tired from this walk we went down to a tube station and it's there that a nice cute little green f***ing plastic bottle a bit tired of her hard life around London decided to lie down exactly on the end of the stairs in front of me… Unfortunately my left foot also decided that I will lie down on the end of the stairs in front of me :)

We finally went to restaurant where we had pizzas "and a big bag of ice for me please?!"
Then my friend took me back home, and on the way we passed next to Freddy Mercury (very kind guy, a bit noisy, "il avait un peu la grosse tête quand même, en photo en lumières rouges ci-dessous").

"Aller un peu de bon son pour se remettre (la cheville en place ? :P)"


(Click to enlarge)





No comments: